News & events
Plans for a busy March
With sign of baby lambs in the fields and daffodils in our garden we are enjoying the warmer weather.
Although with our new heating system we never feel the cold at Brock. Installed last year, and with the boiler coming all the way from Austria, Tom and Paul have a fantastic new gadget to ensure we stay toasty warm. Just look at how clever it is, with this information available on the boys mobile phones.
But enough about our new gadgets, what is happening in March?
Well we have already had Trevor in for Tai Chi, and a pamper afternoon with Rosie and Anna, and the rest of March is packed with things going on. In addition to the normal walks and clubs such as puzzles, flower arranging, crosswords, and Musical Movements we have the following happening in March:
- Ann kindly coming in to read to us;
- Bird Bingo with Keri;
- Crafts afternoons;
- Table skittles;
- Nail art with Anna;
- Music from the Life of Riley;
- A St Patrick’s Celebration – this could be raucous;
- Name that Tune;
- Card Bingo;
- Mother’s Day pampering with Anna & Rose;
- A Vintage afternoon tea and Comic Relief fundraiser;
- More Tai Chi with Trevor;
- Film afternoons; and
- a string quartet.